About Me

Sophie passed away on Monday 14 December but this blog was very important to her in her last few weeks. We will add the last few things she wanted to post so please do continue to read and comment in her memory. --------------------------------------------------------------------- On Wednesday 25 November 2009 I was diagnosed with cancer. This blog shares my stories, thoughts and fears about treatment and my hopes for the future.

Monday 7 December 2009

WEEKEND FUN - Mon 7 Dec







Vroooom! On Saturday Ally and I hit the shops in the wheelchair. Then my wonderful housemate from uni, Dr Helena came to stay and we had lots of fun watching X-factor (JOE TO WIN JOE TO WIN JOE TO WIN) and yesterday we ransacked Homebase and bought Jag's first Christmas Tree! Pretty ain't it! Still needs something on top though...

4 comments:

  1. I know what to get you for Christmas. BOUDICCA SPIKES. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnboy, what on earth are Boudicca Spikes??? I'm not going to be too explicit as both our mothers read this blog but they sound a wee bit dodgy! Are they like Madonna boobs? Please explain! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno, but the statue of Boudicca by Parliament is a chariot with spikes on the wheels. I think technically they're scimitars, but they're a a great response to someone who pulls out in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Soph,
    Joe to win X Factor? It's all about Olly...well actually I was one of the secret Jedward fans but don't tell anyone!
    All this talk of Boudicca etc with Dave and John Walton far above my interlect, however I must say that a person from Somerset is technically known as a Zumerzetian!
    The Hummingbird Bakery and Ben's Bakery sound fab. I'm currently on a mission to find the Uk's best Custard Slice, theres a place in Bristol that currently leads, so if The Hummingbird Bakery does Custard Slices or has it in a 'tarted' up version any feedback would be much appreciated.
    If theres anything I can help with just give us a tinkle or text (07969234093) whatever it may be. Love to you and the family Phil C

    ReplyDelete

PEACEFUL PLACES

PEACEFUL PLACES
The Golden Temple, Amritsar